- Mechanical Engineering Graduate Student Handbook
- MS and PhD Degree Requirements
- ENME Graduate Courses/descriptions
- Fall 2015 Course Schedule
- Graduate School Regulations
- ENME & Graduate School Forms
To register for courses, you will need to create your Directory ID. You can do this by going to www.directory.umd.edu and selecting “Create Your University Director Password.” This will allow you to set up your directory account with UMCP. If you are an international student without a SSN, you will use the last five digits of your SID number instead. This number can be found in your official acceptance letter issued by the Graduate School.
Once you have created your Directory ID, you may now register for courses via www.testudo.umd.edu.