Job ID: SAS20200608-48887
Job Title: Electrical Engineer (PhD Grad – Palm Bay, FL)
Job Location: Palm Bay, FL
• Drive solutions to overcome materials related technical barriers
• Selection of materials for tool construction (Structural materials, adhesives, lubricants, coatings) • Selection of materials for wafer level devices including metals, dielectrics, tie layers, diffusion barriers, and superconductors
• Analysis of root causes for materials failure
• Analysis of corrosion mechanisms and design of anticorrosion solutions
• Design and performance analysis of microelectronic devices
• Oversight and analysis of analytical data, including FTIR, DSC, DMA, TGA, SEM/EDS, TOF SIMS
• Masters or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Materials Science Engineering, Physics or related field
• GPA of 3.0 or greater
• Familiarity with laser processing of materials
• Prior experience or education in low temperature physics and superconductivity • Knowledge of materials synthesis methods and prior experience with optical material characterization methods (e.g., surface measurements, bulk index measurements, nonlinearity measurements, thermal property measurements).
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.