Under the direction of Dr. Feng Zhang, Associate Professor of Molecular Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery, the postdoctoral fellow will conduct research in polymer-based novel drug delivery systems. https://pharmacy.utexas.edu/directory/feng-zhang
- 70% polymer-based novel drug delivery system: Our projects focus on process design and material characterization of polymer-based biodegradable and retrievable implants for long-acting drug delivery. They involve various manufacturing techniques such as extrusion, injection molding, 3-D printing, and nano-manufacturing. The post-doc fellow will be in charge of study planning, experiment execution, and data analysis.
- 15% Assist with Managing Day to Day Operations: Assist with managing instrument operation and maintenance, and maintain lab supplies.
- 15% Supervision/Training: Assist in supervising and training students and laboratory staff members in routine laboratory techniques and safety practices.
- Essential Qualifications: Ph.D. in polymer processing and engineering
- Preferred Qualifications: Experience with compounding and characterizing polymeric materials. Experience in 3D printing and nano-manufacturing.
To apply, or if you have any questions about this position, please contact Dr. Zhang (email@example.com).