STEM Student Employment Program (SSEP)
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a program of undergraduate or graduate instruction leading to a bachelor’s or advanced degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) course of study at an institution of higher learning. (Must meet OPM Qualifications for Professional & Scientific positions)
- Students must be enrolled at least half time, as defined by the institution, to be appointed and to remain in the program
- Students must maintain a 2.75 cumulative GPA.
• Interns may be hired on an indefinite period to complete the educational requirement.
• Interns may work either part- or full-time
• Each agency must sign a Participant Agreement with the Intern that sets forth the expectations for the internship.
• All Intern positions will be related to the Intern’s academic career goals or field of study.
• Salary based on completion of academic semester hours