On November 19th, the Center for Advanced Life Cycle Engineering (CALCE) at the University of Maryland, College Park, along with its student chapters – IPC, iMAPS, and SMTA are jointly hosting an online/virtual 5-minute elevator pitch contest as part of the Fall Technical Symposium 2020.
The elevator pitch aims to describe the research/project’s need to be conducted, its background, objectives, scope, interim or final results, and benefits to the organization and broader society. The topics for the presentation are inclusive of any subjects relevant to the electronics industry. Some of the suggested topics areas follows:
- Materials & Processing·
- Packaging technology
- Applied Reliability
- Emerging Technologies – Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
- Assembly & Manufacturing Technology
- Thermal or mechanical simulation & characterization
The top three presenters will be awarded cash prizes of $300, $200, and $100 respectively. Also, the ten selected participants will receive appreciation gifts.
Interested applicants should use the following link to learn more and submit an abstract for the event. Abstracts for the event are due on the 4th of November, and finalists will be announced on the 6th of November.
Abstract Submission Link: https://forms.gle/jnDCyouGM4UDJE6j9
For any event-related details, such as deadlines for submission, presentation topics along with the registration link can be found in the attached flyer.
Other general inquiries, please contact:
1. Rishabh Chaudhary ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
2. Suraj Ravimanalan ( email@example.com )
3. Beihan Zhao ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
4. Diganta Das (email@example.com )