There is an exciting internship opportunity for the Spring of 2021 at Seagate Technology, a hard drive manufacturing company. In this internship, the intern will get a chance to work on real-world machinery data, and industry 4.0 related projects.
Here are the preferred qualifications:
- Current master or PhD students in mechanical engineering.
- Solid programming experience in Python, Keras, Tensorflow, Flask and/or Django.
- Deep understanding and experience in machine learning/deep learning: time-series analysis, CNN and RNN, unsupervised methods.
- Experience in design of experiment and prognostics and health management.
- Experience in GIT, Docker container, Kubernetes, AWS, microservices is preferred.
Interested applicants can send their CV directly to Ramin Moradi (email@example.com).