John Hopkins Univ. Applied Physics Laboratory Recruiting
The Center for Minorities in Science and Engineering hopes that you can join us for a 2-part Professional Development Series presented by the John Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory so that they may learn more about you and you may learn more about JHUAPL and how to apply to our many openings. We know that career fairs and professional conferences were a bit different this year – our goal is to provide an opportunity for (virtual) face-to-face interactions and for you to know that your resume is being seen, with real-time feedback.
What: Professional Development Series sponsored by JHUAPL
- Session 1: JHUAPL Information Session + Resume and Interview Skills Workshop (RSVP required)
- Session 2 (2 days): One-on-one resume reviews with JHUAPL technical staff (RSVP required; sign up for 15-minute time slot)
- Session 1: October 29th, 4-5pm EST (RSVP Here)
- Session 2a: November 4th, 9:30am-12:30pm EST (RSVP link given during Session 1)
- Session 2b: November 6th, 2pm-5pm EST (RSVP link given during Session 1)
JHUAPL is actively hiring for Interns and New Graduates. Please see links to our opportunities below.